地球上最快乐的看花!Sunflowers are guaranteed to brighten anyone’s day because of their vibrant yellow color and generous long petals. If you want to brighten someone’s day, it would be a great idea to learn how to draw one. Sunflowers are amazing doodles to put on your homemade holiday cards to mom, grandma, your teacher, etc. They’ll appreciate it and it will brighten their day instantly! Without further ado, let’s start drawing!
This tutorial andour many othersare suitable for ages 3 to 8.
Do you want more free nature coloring pages? Check out thesefree coloring pagesof flowers, spring, and nature.
️Tools For Success
- Paper (Our FreeHow To Draw Template PDF)
- Polymer Eraser
- Outline Markers
- Coloring Tools (I recommendCrayola’s 140 Piece Coloring Case)
Parents:The only tools you need to use these how-to-draw tutorials are: an eraser, a pencil, and a piece of paper. But – if you have them around – a sketching pencil makes for fainter and softer lines that help kids build fine motor accuracy. I also recommend going over the sketch pencil with a black outline marker when you’re done for a neater finish. Lastly, erase the pencil marks before adding color.
Step-by-Step Guide on How To Draw a Sunflower
- You may think sunflowers are complicated for drawings, but we will start doing the basic: circles. Draw a big circle, then inside it, draw a smaller one to be your disk florets.
- Just around the base, draw many ovate-shaped petals to fill in the area. The number of petals will depend on how big or small is the disk and petals of your flowers.
- Draw the ovate-shaped petals evenly all around the center of the floret disk. It looks harder than it seems so take your time. Tip: Draw on each side one ovate petal and when you have one petal on each side, fill in between with petals so you can keep petals even and space consistently. And just like that, it looks like a flower already!
- Beneath the petals, draw two slightly curved lines parallel to each other but connected with a short horizontal line below them. Then, put two ovate-shaped leaves on each side of the stem.
- That’s a beautiful sunflower! Let’s put some more life to it by coloring the disk florets brown, the petals a bright sunny yellow, and the stem and leaves green.
See our collection ofHow-To-Draw tutorialinstructions for young kids! Check out our collection offree coloring pagesfor kids while you’re here too. We’re a group of independent illustrators that create coloring pages, how to draw tutorials, craft printables, and educational worksheets for kids. We update our resource library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and 500+ how-to-draw stuff guides for kids!
️Tools For Success